Email:

Thursday 1 December 2011

Mystery Excursion

Got on this train this week, if you can't see in the picture it actually says 'Mystery Excursion' on the front. As it turns out it dropped me in Hebden Bridge fifty something minutes later.
Not bludgeon you with my metaphor but doing work on the internet is getting on that train. It'd be nice to have a definite guaranteed destination. Drivers of internet trains (bludgeon, bludgeon) may stick 'more sales, more orders' on the neon display but it's false confidence.
If you've been reading this blog I hope you've gathered that I think you're better off getting on the mystery excursion rather than hoping for false certainty.
In case you feel short changed here's a funny talk about creativity and education; I'll leave you to connect my point with Ken's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner